$5k, $4k, and $3k reservation discounts are sold out. This waiting list is provided in case any of these reservation holders decide to cancel. Register here if you would like to be contacted should a slot become available.
CyberLandr™ Sweepstakes! - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. (READ MORE ABOUT NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The SWEEPSTAKES TITLE (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on START DATE at START TIME and ends on END DATE at END TIME (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is SPONSOR COMPANY NAME ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at SPONSOR EMAIL ADDRESS during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS who are ELIGIBLE MINIMUM AGE (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: X (X) winners will receive [X (X) PRIZE NAME] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $XXX)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at YOUR SWEEPSTAKES URL.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT TIMEFRAME after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately WINNER NOTIFICATION TIMEFRAME after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within WINNER ACCEPTANCE TIMEFRAME of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SPONSOR COMPANY NAME cc: SWEEPSTAKES TITLE at SPONSOR’S MAILING ADDRESS. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than A WINNER LIST DATE after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit YOUR SWEEPSTAKES URL. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: SPONSOR COMPANY NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS
12. ADMINISTRATOR: ADMINISTRATOR COMPANY NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS *IF APPLICABLE*
Payment Terms and Conditions
These Payment Terms describe your agreement to pay for current and future goods and services you receive (“Charges”). In order to purchase a CyberLandr™, authorized automatic or one-time payments, and/or subscriptions, you allow CyberLandr to store, maintain, and recover funds from your specified payment method in accordance with these Payment Terms.
When you add a payment method to your CyberLandr account, such as a credit card, certain information including, but not limited to device location, device identification number, and card information may be sent to CyberLandr and shared with our payment processor. Card information is encrypted during the transmission and CyberLandr will not have access to the actual card number. When the stored payment method or a new credit card is used for purchasing goods and services on a Tesla hosted website or application, the necessary information to process payment will be shared with our global processors and our banking partners, to process your payment, comply with financial regulations, to prevent fraud, and for troubleshooting any payment issues. Payments made by using your bank information is stored by CyberLandr in an encrypted format that prevents unauthorized access without specific permissions.
You must maintain at least one valid payment method in your account supported by CyberLandr. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date account and payment information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability to access or use certain services. Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. CyberLandr may amend these terms and any changes are effective when posted to this page.
When you request a bank payment such as an Automated Clearing House (ACH) or Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) payment transfer, and where required by law, we will inform you at least three days before the initial payment due date, and up to one day before payment is collected. You may amend or cancel this authorization at any time by providing us with thirty (30) days notice. You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement, such as the right to receive reimbursement in the event of an unauthorized debit inconsistent with these terms. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, contact your financial institution.
For Charges that support automatic payments, you understand that your payment method will be charged again when your service automatically renews at the end of the prescribed period unless turned off at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the end of the current billing period. You can manage or turn off automatic payments in your Tesla Account at any time.
The services received may result in charges to you, even if someone else is using your vehicle. CyberLandr may collect payment from you, including by using the payment method (for example, credit card or bank account) saved in your CyberLandr Account. Charges may include taxes as required by law. You will be able to review a summary of transactions in your CyberLandr Account. In the event that any attempt to recover funds from you should fail, you agree and allow CyberLandr to recover all or less than all of the amount owed for goods or services. If we are unable to collect payment, we may contact you based on your information on file or may request payment when we are performing services for you. If you do not pay past due amounts we may limit or block your vehicle's ability to use the related services until payment issues are resolved. For information on how we handle your payment information, please see CyberLandr's Privacy Notice.
Customer Privacy Notice
Get to know our Privacy Notice and your choices about how information is used. This notice is designed to provide transparency into our privacy practices, in a format that is easy to read, understand and navigate. Reference each section to get an overview of how we collect, use, share, and safeguard your information, or click learn more to expand and view the full Customer Privacy Notice.
Information We May Collect
We collect three main types of information related to you or your use of our products and services:
(1) Information from or about you or your devices
(2) Information from or about your Tesla vehicle
(3) Information from or about your Tesla energy products
Depending on the Tesla products and services you request, own, or use, not all of these types of information may be applicable.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use information we collect to:
(1) Communicate with you
(2) Fulfill our products and services
(3) Improve and enhance development of our products and services
This includes contacting you (or other necessary parties) to advise you of important safety-related information, present products and offers tailored to you, or to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for product information, newsletters, or other events.
Sharing Your Information
We may share information with:
(1) Our service providers and business partners when necessary to perform services on our or on your behalf
(2) Third parties you authorize
(3) Other third parties as required by law
Some examples of when we may share your information include, payment processing, order fulfillment, product installation, customer service, marketing, financing, service or repair, and other similar services.
Choice and Transparency
We enable you to access and control the data that we collect, use and share from or about you, or your use of our products or services, including through device permissions, in-app settings, marketing opt-outs, and disabling collection of certain data.